Wow. It's been a while since I blogged. But it's been a crazy month. A lot. Has been going on in my head and heart. But God always brings me through. I'm finally in a place in my life where I feel happy to wake up each morning . And the only emotion I feel is "drained" if I can say that. And that's because Serena has been nonstop moving and playing and moving and moving some more. It's been nuts. But I love it. When I lay down for bed each night, and have the chance to stare at her like a creep, makes me feel so happy to have had her.
"Makeover "
I'm still working on my makeover. I honestly don't think I can makeover myself if I don't like myself. No matter what I eat or do will change my perception of myself. And again lately I haven't been feeling my best but today I'm feeling much better. And I know what to do to get me to see myself the way God sees me. Because I'm beautiful!! There's woman out there that wish they looked like me (not trying to be conceited lol) and i didn't see that. But now I do. And if my hubby ain't complaining then we're good. Lol.
But yea..
I look at girls that I want to be like or look like and finally realized that I'm not trying to look like them or act like them. It's their confidence that pulls me in. I want that confidence. And why don't I have that confidence???!! My Father is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. I should be SUPER confident!! Lol
Lord I thank You for showing me how good I can be and how much I can love myself. I know the enemy constantly tries to put in my head that I am fat and ugly and everyone lies about how I look, but I am no longer listening to the enemies lies. You created me. How can I not love myself?!?! I just pray that you remove any negative and toxic thoughts from my head and from the head of the person reading this. Fill us with Your love. Let's us see that we are much more than this world. You chose us to live for You. And that's the biggest honor ever. Thank you for loving me so much and never giving up on me. Lord Jesus protect my readers. Bless them each day. And I pray that they will draw near to You. In Jesus' divine and holy name. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment