About Me

My photo
All I want is to share my life with you. Maybe I can help give you something you've been searching for.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I need a MAKEOVER!!


For my birthday, yesterday, I decided to get myself exactly what I needed. Which is a makeover. I've been wanting to do this for some time now but just never had the oomf to do it But I got into some thinking and decided to do it. I found this makeover "guide" on instagram. I first saw it on Kristina Follis's instagram. Her and her guy, Jamez, created this together. They created an instagram especially for it, LyfeStyleMakeover

This just gives you everything you need. 
A Meal Plan for each day.
A weeks worth of inside workouts.
A weeks worth of outside workouts.
Grocery List.
Recipes.

It's basically idiot proof. I'm going to go food shopping today and start it tomorrow, hopefully. I will definitely take a before and after picture. And my plan is, if the week is successful, do it ALL OVER again. lol. 

I also ordered a 30 day detox tea from TeaMi Blend
It comes with a tea, TeaMi Skinny, you drink in the morning to boost  your metabolism 
and a colon cleanser that you drink every other night.

I've seen pictures on their instagram of mega changes in t he body. Skin changes and body changes. Even Kristina takes it (where I first saw it) and she recommends it totally. 
Her before and after photos are GREAT. I can't wait to receive it. 



So I will be doing 2 before and after pics. 
It's going to be so exciting and I can't wait to share it with all of you!!


Also life gets tough. Really tough. But that's how you'll know your breakthrough is coming.

Lord Jesus I thank you for waking all of us up this morning. I thank you that I am able to pray for the person reading this right now. I pray that you bless them Lord God. Give them what they need Lord God. Whether it is financially or emotionally or both. Give them strength. Give them PEACE 
because we all need your peace Lord God.
Let them be slow to anger, fear, doubt, jealousy. Because we are human Lord. 
And we feel all these things. Let us know when to stop and pray to you. 
In Jesus Name AMEN!!




No comments: