About Me

My photo
All I want is to share my life with you. Maybe I can help give you something you've been searching for.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Choosing insanity over God.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

I go to sleep praying, wake up in the middle of the night praying, start my day praying, pray throughout the day for the same thing. Praying is good but it's not the only thing to be doing when you want to see change in your life. You have to believe in God.

I read on instagram "If you keep going through the same thing, it's God still trying to teach you a lesson that you haven't learned".

I would love God to help me in every aspect of my life and I don't let him. I want so much. But don't give myself first. Being a child of God is what every person should be so happy to be. God will love nothing more than to bless his children with whatever their hearts desire.  We just have to give ourselves first.
Why do you think these people who live for God, who dedicate their lives, who are pastors, who are evangelists have everything they could ever want? People say "why does a pastor need a mansion or a nice car?"... Well why does a rapper need a nice mansion and nice cars?? Does a child of God not deserve the best too?

Feeling discouraged, like I do right now, is normal. We're human. But, just like I need to, we all need to keep on praying and moving forward. God had so much in store for us we just have to believe it. The same way people who don't serve the Lord are able to get what they want, we need to believe that we can get it too.

We believe that all these bad things can happen to us, but why can't we believe that good can happen to us too? "That couple doesn't serve the Lord and yet they're happy". Well you know what our marriages can be happy too. We just have to believe. "They are atheists and have a really good jobs and make good money". We can have the same. Believe. Believe. Believe. Following Jesus is not about seeing things happening. It's about believing they will. We have to walk by faith, not by sight.

Lord Jesus, I pray for myself and for everyone else reading this, that you will give us the faith as small as mustard seed, because you say that's all we need to be able to move mountains. We need you Lord. Let us not live life on our own understandings but Yours. Open the eyes of our hearts. Clear our minds from negativity. Take away all roots of depression, loneliness, jealousy and anger Lord. For you are with us and you are Joy and happiness. Let us do the right thing always. And put it into our hearts to want to study, learn, hear, meditate, memorize Your word Jesus. For that is the only way that we can truly know You and be the people we were meant to be. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Luke 17:6 NLT
The Lord answered, “If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, ‘May you be uprooted and thrown into the sea,’ and it would obey you!

Psalms 143:7 NLT
Come quickly, lord , and answer me, for my depression deepens. Don’t turn away from me, or I will die.

Ephesians 4:27 NLT
for anger gives a foothold to the devil.

Proverbs 14:30 NLT
A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones.

Psalms 119:2 NLT
Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all their hearts.

For some encouraging words and prayer call these wonderful people.

Lets Talk With God - (712) 432-0075 access code 719478#
Mondays at 8pm EST

the Glory Call - 1 (857) 232-0158 conference # 449391
Mondays at 11pm EST

Sprinkle of Jesus - 1 (857)-232-0157 conference # 648393
Wednesdays at 9pm EST

No comments: