About Me

My photo
All I want is to share my life with you. Maybe I can help give you something you've been searching for.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Funday

I love Sundays. 
I get to go to a  place I calm home, with people I call family, Calvary Temple in Wayne, NJ
The service today was the BOMB! We had the "younger people" worshiping. Can't say youth anymore because they are around my age, so young people they will be. And I just love when they sing. It's just more my cup of tea and they get so into it, it's phenomenal. But anyways we had the youth pastor, Pastor Josh Escobar, preach the word today. And that was also phenomenal. 
I got all the notes so I can share them with you guys.
Just in case you were looking for a reason to read the bible and didn't have one. lol.

Vessels

God is Limitless.
Glory = goodness, in the widest sense. Nothing is withheld. No holding back. Without measure, to over overflow.
  • A VESSEL needs to be MOLD-ABLE. (Jeremiah 18:4)
  • A VESSEL needs to be BREAKABLE. ( Luke 7:37)
  • A VESSEL needs to be AVAILABLE. (Isaiah 6:8)
Why?? TO SEE THE SURPASSING POWER BELONGS TO GOD.

Such a great service!!
Lord God I thank you for this moment right now that I am able to share your word with these wonderful people. May you bless them and care for them. Watch over them right now Lord God. Heal their hearts.
Draw them closer to you.
In Jesus' name I pray. AMEN.




And besides going to church it's a day to spend time with my family.  

My Daddy & Mommy with Serena.

Serena actually fell asleep in church.
I was soooooo happy.



I didn't get to take any pics of my outfits... but my outfit for church was inspired by none other than Kim Kardashian West lol. I wore a regular t-shirt (that hubby gave me) with skinny jeans and wedges. And my after church outfit was a shirt, shorts, long sleeve flannel wrapped around the waist and my crazy 8's (Adidas).



Went to my brothers house for a few to eat and chit chat with the famz and now I will be spending the rest of my night relaxing and watching some TV.


Hope you had an AWESOME SUNDAY!!
LOVE YA!!

No comments: