About Me

My photo
All I want is to share my life with you. Maybe I can help give you something you've been searching for.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Beach Essentials and a First Time

On a summer day...
I always bring things to the pool/beach that I almost always never use. BUT if I decide to only bring what I "think" I'm only going to use I will need whatever I left home.

So, here are my beach/pool bag essentials 




For Mommy...

  1. Beach Bag - Victoria Secret
  2. Towel(s) - Kate Spade
  3. Bathing Suit(s) -Victoria Secret for Mommy & Old Navy for Serena
  4. Flip Flops - Old Navy
  5. Sunnies 
  6. Tanning Lotion (Not shown, but Banana Boat)
  7. Sunblock - For face: Aveeno SPF 30 & For Body Neutrogena Wet Skin SPF 85+
  8. Lotion - Amilactin (I usually get dry skin after being on the beach)
  9. Deodorant - Dove (CAN'T BE SMELLY)
  10. Wipes - (Good to wipe away sweat and your baby bum)
  11. Powder - (Perfect to remove sand for your babies body)
  12. Thermal Spray - (if we protect our hair from our hot tools, why not the sun??)
  13. Lip Balm - EOS
  14. Camera - GoPro HERO 3
  15. Extra Set of Clothes
  16. Wallet - Kate Spade

For Baby...

WE MATCHED!
  1. HAT!! (Definitely Have to cover her precious Head from the sun)
  2. Diapers 
  3. Swimmers
  4. Floaters
  5. Sippy Cup/bottle
  6. Snacks
  7. Food
  8. TOYS!!!





Watch Serena's First time walking on the beach HERE. It's so nice that Serena has such a wonderful grandma. And I'm lucky that she happens to be my mom too. 


Well that was my day and it was great!!

Thank you JESUS!!

No comments: