About Me

My photo
All I want is to share my life with you. Maybe I can help give you something you've been searching for.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Word of Encouragement and #MOTD

Word of God speak

I was thinking last night before going to sleep that I wish I knew what to say or do to help reach people for God. And it could be this. You reading this right now. Who knows?? Lol
So I just wanted to say that NO MATTER what you're going through, when you feel like you're all alone and have no one. Just know God is with you. He will never abandon or forsake you.
Lamentations 3:31 "For no one is abandoned by the Lord forever."
Cry out to him and He will be there. Ask Him for forgiveness and you are forgiven. Don't ever think what you're doing is "TOO MUCH" for God. He created the heavens and the earth. NOTHING is ever going to be "too much" for Him.
Psalms 65:3 "Though we are overwhelmed by our sins, You forgive them all."
As a parent, no matter what Serena does I will forgive her and look past it. Because there is nothing she can do that will ever make me stop loving her or leave her. So imagine GOD. His love is so much bigger than that. He knows no hate. HE IS LOVE. 
1 John 4:8 "But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love."
So stop and take a second. Are you in need of some Jesus?? Because He's just waiting for you to give Him a call. 
Jesus, I pray for the person reading this. That you will touch them Lord God. That you will fill the voids in their heart with Your love & Holy Spirit, so they may get to know you better. In Your divine and holy name I pray, AMEN!!

#MOTD

I forgot to let you guys know what I was on my face yesterday....
  1. To conceal my under eye dark circles I used MAYBELLINE New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser in 190 Nude.
  2. To set it I used NARS powder foundation in Medium3 BARCELONA and I also used it all over my face.
  3. As a bronzer I used Tokidoki in Royal Pride Light/Medium and I applied it on my cheeks as a contour, as well as on my temples, jawline and neck. (Sephora stopped selling this bronzer)
  4. For blush I used the bhcosmetics That's Heart Eyeshadow & Blush Palette
  5. On the eyes I started off with Urban Decay NAKED Basics palette in Naked2 all over the eye lid. Using that same palette I used FOXY to highlight under the brows and VENUS in the inner corners. For the crease I used bhcosmetics Eyes on the '60s palette and it's the Orange reddish color. 3rd row, the 5th one from left to right. It's a beautiful color for summer. 
  6. For the water line I used Wet N Wild Fergie On Edge Long wearing Eye Pencil in A256 Space Cake
  7. To color in my eyebrow's I used the Urban Decay NAKED Palette in BUCK. And to set it I used E.L.F. Eyebrow Treat & Tame in #81201 it say light but the color is a nice brown.
  8. Mascara is RIMMEL London Lash Accelerator in Black.
  9. Lips I just used EOS lip balm, went natural.
That's it. And that's kind of my simple "everyday" look.

No comments: