About Me

My photo
All I want is to share my life with you. Maybe I can help give you something you've been searching for.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Light Shines, Darkness Fades

Trying to follow the light in the darkness isn't always easy but it is a necessity. Each and every day I kind of fail when it comes to the promises I made God. Instead of just leaving everything at His feet, I constantly try to do things myself. Which is so stupid. I can't do anything by myself. I can't be a good mother by myself because I have absolutely no patience. And I can't be a good wife to a marriage that's had its ups and downs, literally from the start, without His grace. And I would definitely fall into depression if I were to take my eyes off of Him and look at my life at it's current situation. So...I thank God that He renews me every day to be better.

John 1:5 "The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it."

I'm going to be exactly who God wants me to be. And that's exactly who I'm suppose to be. He will provide everything. So watch out world!!!! Jesus/Mother/Wife/Makeup Guru is here!!!!


No comments: