About Me

My photo
All I want is to share my life with you. Maybe I can help give you something you've been searching for.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Am I boring?

I look at this world and it pisses me off. 

It pisses me off because I was once a part of this world and I can't believe myself. 

I can't believe I allowed myself to party all the time and get drunk and wear inappropriate clothing and God knows what else. And for what?! When I look at people who are my age or, even worse, younger than me doing all the things I say for what??  Because if it was gonna do any of us any good, I would still be doing it today because I would be so happy and there would be no void in my heart.
But I'm not. There was a void in my heart. And it was calling for Jesus.

And why is it that people think that once you're saved and choose to follow Jesus that's it! Your life is over!  YOU'RE CORNY AND BORING!! And I'm not. I'm the same person. My life has just begun. I just don't need to put things into my body to have a good time. 

I love my life. 

And yes I do miss having fun but I miss having fun with the people, not with what we were doing. And I personally don't always wanna be around people who are smoking and drinking and cursing up a storm because that's who I use to be and I don't wanna go back.  I need people who are going to be good for me. You wouldn't put an ex-addict to hang out with addicts, you'd have them with sober people. Who would help them and encourage them.

This world that we live in has absolutely nothing to offer us in the long run. All it has is "feel-good-right-now" type of life. And yea that's OK for... Right now...  But what about the rest of the time?
People always cry out to God when they need something. And hey I do that too. But I also say thank you. And I have conversations with God. It's just like every other relationship. You wouldn't call your spouse only when you need something. I don't know about you but I like to chit chat.
People are too worried about when is the next time they're gonna have a drink to say thank you.
Too worried about when they're gonna go chill with their boys or with their girls to stop and say "hey God, thanks for always allowing me to get home safe and not letting me die on the road. Thanks for bringing me back home to my wife or husband or kids".

It gets me SO mad because I was them. I never cared. All I wanted to do was have fun and always thought nothing bad would ever happen to me. And because of God's love and mercy, nothing ever did. He has a plan for me. And he has a plan for you too.

STOP RUNNING. STOP LEAVING HIM FOR TOMORROW OR FOR WHEN YOU "GET OLD".

You could die tomorrow walking to your car. Or to the store. Or you could just not wake up from going to sleep.

Ask Jesus to forgive you. Accept Him into your heart as your lord and Savior.

What makes me sad is that for the people who read posts like this and just ignore them. When the time comes and judgment day is here, it says that every time you hear anything that has to do with the word of God, it will just replay over and over like a movie. So you could see all the chances you had to turn away from this life.

I did it. Lots of people do it. And you won't be boring or corny. You could still have fun. 

And if you feel like you need alcohol or drugs or anything along those lines to have "fun" then you need HELP and you need to comment below with your name so I can personally pray for you.

love you guys!!!

No comments: