What an awesome day with the family.
I love when you don't see your family for a while and you get together for someones birthday and it's like nothing. Like you just saw them yesterday. That's REAL family stuff. We may talk about one another but we'll always love each other and have each other's back.![]() |
| Sean aka Birthday Boy ...excuse the way my mom looks lol |
Today was my little (not so little) cousin's birthday. He turned 19. Like come on!!! Where is the time going?!?!?!? I remember when my mom use to babysit him. Sheesh. He's looking at handsome and what not. Definitely a Torres thing. lol. He's like the perfect son. Handsome. Smart. In College. Going to be a doctor. He's my dream guy except he's related. So yea ... that sucks. lol I'm so proud of him.
![]() |
| daddy & titi Ivy |
Even my dad had a good time with my titi. Who says Christians can't have a good time?? My dad is such an inspiration to me. For so long he's always been the one pushing us as teens to go to church. And always telling us to put God first. He's so great. He literally quit smoking ,after like 10 years +, from one day to the next. And he doesn't drink anymore. And I don't consider a glass of wine drinking. I mean drinking to get drunk. He's not about that life anymore. He's grown up... in Christ.
| Serena and Serena the dolly |
We even found Serena's twin, in dolly form. It was so cute. Tan, brown eyes, curly hair. Yup it's Serena. I was watching her today and shes just so big. I've been missing her as a baby. Holding her on my chest, breastfeeding her. I just told my sister that the moment I feel like having another one (which is soon i think) I'm just going to get a dog. Because for now, I think 1 is good enough for me. Why not just give a puppy a good home?
What a perfect pic to end my blog for the day -->
Lord God I thank You for my family. I thank You for how different we are because we bring so many different things to the table. I pray that You keep each and every one of them safe as the night comes to an end. That they will make home safe and sound. I pray that You bless Seanie with many more years. And I pray in JESUS name that You save my family. In fact, Lord Jesus, THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY FAMILY!!! In Your name I pray. AMEN!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment