All I want is to have a booty like Kim Kardashian West. I know I won't have it as big as hers but still. I can dream. Or I can actually work on it. I've been slacking the last week or so because I hurt my abs while working out. But I'm back at it today.
It feels so good to see progress in the mirror but to also have your hubby to tell you "Your butt is starting to look and feel bigger" is a total motivator. Knowing he likes what he sees (and feels lol) makes me want to eat healthier and want to work out more.
Not that I only do it for him but, when you only do things for yourself, you can easily convince yourself to not do things too. "I'll start tomorrow" is always my thing. SO NO!! I'm starting today. Lol
And I have to say it's not only her body that I love but her style. What girl doesn't want to dress like Kim?? Or want her makeup to be just like hers? Kim is a big inspiration for most of my makeup looks. Even though I know she doesn't dress herself or do her own hair and makeup, but then, I would want to have the talent like those people, like Joyce Bonelli. They really inspire me to be big. So for now I will just have to have her as my muse. LOL.
And I have to say it's not only her body that I love but her style. What girl doesn't want to dress like Kim?? Or want her makeup to be just like hers? Kim is a big inspiration for most of my makeup looks. Even though I know she doesn't dress herself or do her own hair and makeup, but then, I would want to have the talent like those people, like Joyce Bonelli. They really inspire me to be big. So for now I will just have to have her as my muse. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment