A little bit of what's on my mind...
Personally, family is so important to me. My parents raised my sister, my brother and myself thinking that we didn't need friends. All we needed was each other. And even to this day I still think like that. I will usually choose family over anyone. So when I see my family not getting along it hurts me. Why hold a grudge? We're blood. And I know now that as we get older and we are going to have our own families but I don't think anyone should ever be upset with their parents or siblings to the point of not talking anymore.
Tomorrow isn't promised to us.
So why do we always leave relationships for tomorrow?? Our time can be up at any moment.
So... with that being said...
Is the Lord God not our father??
Should we not want a relationship with him today?? People constantly put Him off for tomorrow. I can't lie, I was one of those people. But looking back I'm so mad I left him in the first place. He was, is, and will continue to be the best thing in my life. He's made me new. And shown me things that only pushes me to get closer to him. Every day he changes me. He took away any resentment, anger issues, trust issues, jealousy that I've had and threw them at the bottom of the ocean. He is phenomenal and I couldn't imagine life without Him. I'm not going to lie the enemy likes to attack me using those very feelings that God took away. But as fast as he makes me feel them that's as fast the Lord God takes them away if I ask him to.
If you continue to not have a one on one with him, a real relationship, stop. And choose him today!! He will only make you happy. Don't worry about all the things you feel like you need to stop and change. Just pray. Pray that God will take these things away and before you know he will. You won't have to do a thing. Anything done in you, in me, is his doing. Not ours. Trust him. Believe in him. And he will bless you.
Sheesh I actually needed this right now. Lol
Father God, I come before you now, and I pray for my brothers and sisters. I pray that they come to you Lord God. That they will give their lives to you. Because you know its only for the best. I pray that you will fill them with Your holy Spirit and with your love. I know they may think they know what love is Lord, but how can they know love when they don't have you, and you are love? I pray they find you and hold on to you and never let you go. Fill us with your grace Lord God. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Love you guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment