Sometimes I wonder why my road in life is so difficult?
The enemy tries to CONSTANTLY tell me that I'm no good. What's the point of praying to God? You have nothing good in your life. Nothing is going to workout for you. And honestly, sometimes, I might fall for a second but I am the daughter of a King, the Almighty God, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the End. Why would a daughter of someone like that let the enemy get her full attention? I should be living life with JOY, HAPPINESS, & HARMONY.
When I start doing the "right" thing, he throws curve balls at me.
Today he attacked me through my marriage. Which in fact that's the only thing he uses against me. We all know marriages ARE NOT easy. And we all know that the Lord our God thinks VERY HIGHLY of marriages. So the enemy will do anything and everything he can to split people up. That's why he loves to use mine against me. Because he knows I love my marriage and I will FIGHT for it.
And I feel like the more I pray and try to speak God words to you guys the more he uses my husband against me. And you know what, it's OK. Because it just shows me how pissed he's getting. My prayers are going up and soon God's blessings will be coming down. And the enemy HATES that. He would love nothing more than to see us get divorced and watch us be miserable. But NO! Not me. I WILL be the woman who gets out of bed in the morning and the devil will say "OH NO, SHES UP!!"
The moment you start praying you're pissing the devil off and he's going to do anything and everything in his power to bring you back down. But that's when you need to pray harder. After he tried messing with me today, instead of giving up and getting pissed, I went to family night at Church and listened to the word of God. Which was exactly what I needed to hear and I am so happy I went. Just keep pushing through to the Lord and he will bless you.
A good wife is a praying wife. If you're married and having a hard time just declare your marriage restored. Don't say "God save my marriage" say "THANK YOU GOD FOR SAVING MY MARRIAGE". There's a big difference.
Lord God, I not only pray for marriages around the world but any relationship that is going through some turmoil right now. I declare restoration. I declare peace. I declare every hardened heart softened. I declare all pride wiped away. I declare any type of resentment, anger, jealousy, depression GONE in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment