About Me

My photo
All I want is to share my life with you. Maybe I can help give you something you've been searching for.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Kids Grow Up Too Fast !!

Don't mind the messy hair. She had JUST woke up.
My daughter is 11 months today. She's officially ONLY walking . So that means baby proofing everything. What a good time that's gonna be. She's touching everything. She's opening up every cabinet, taking out everything that's in them. Pushing doors open and crying when they close. lol. But it's OK. I ask for patience and here is my time to get some. And the fact that she's turning 1 next month. It's just amazing. This time has passed by so fast. I literally feel like I just gave birth to her. And now having to plan a birthday, switching over from formula to whole milk, and teaching her how to talk. I have my work cut out for me.

One thing, I did realize, I yell too much. Like by me speaking louder than normal would help teach her. Because I assure you it's totally not. If anything it's making her give me attitude back. It's not cute and I need to stop. Maybe the "speaking calm" to your child thing actually works. 

I really want Serena to be a good kid. I want to be a good example for her. She IS after all a reflection of me. And I want her to be sweet and gentle. And I also want her to love God at a young age. When I see kids that have been raised loving and fearing the Lord since they were little, I wish that was me. Even though my parents did instill that in us too but I mean like from the get. Constantly, take her to church and have her get involved into things. Have friends that believe in the same things as she does. That's something I never really had. 

When you think about it. God blesses us with our children. They are in fact HIS children. We are basically raising them for Him. So we have to do the right thing. Help put them on the right path. I just want to see Serena not be the person that I was. She doesn't HAVE TO make mistakes. She could just give her life to God and live the right way. The way God wants her to. And she will be SO blessed. And I would be so blessed to be able to see that. 

Lord God, I just pray for every single child out there. That they will grow up with that  love for you and that "fear" for you. Not to be scared of you but to want to seek after you. That they will have a void and KNOW that only YOU can fill it, Jesus. I pray that you protect them, send Your angels to watch over them, and bless them Lord God. Bless them with what they need. Deliver them from any bad situation they might be in. And cover them with Your love, in the might name of Jesus. Amen.

Love you Guys!!

No comments: