![]() |
| Serena's smile is the UP in my life |
I look forward to Sundays all week. All I want is to be in church with my brothers and sisters in Christ and worship the Lord. And of course when the enemy knows that he does everything in his power to make me not wanna go. And that's how it's always gonna be. The moment you want to just dedicate your life to Jesus everything is going to go wrong. Because when you're not serving the Lord everything may not be 100% phenomenal but it's OK. And that's because he doesn't really bother you when you're exactly where he wants you to be.
Today I woke up with my outfit ready, Serena's outfit ready, makeup was good, hair was okay. Then all of a sudden I hated my clothes. I hated my makeup. I hated my hair. Everything looked horrible. I felt fat. The Enemy was making me feel like I didn't want to go. But I still went. The Enemy kept distracting my mind during the service, with making me think about my husband and our current situation. And I'm like "why?!?!". But no. I declare in the might name of Jesus that my husband and I will be exactly what my heart desires. Which is 2 people who put God first. Who worship together. And pray together. Who are utterly happy because of the lord.
I say that God wouldn't allow me, his daughter, to be miserable and will give me someone new if my husband isn't IT. But God has shown me parts of my future and it is with my husband. And I've seen how GREAT things are going to be. And that's exactly why the devil loves to torture me through my husband. He pulls my husband away from me because he knows how much I love him. He makes me see all the other "happy" couples. And couples that aren't even in church. Which aren't really happy. But he makes see them as "happy" so I can be sad.
But I just have to keep praying. And it's funny because I feel like I'm kind of preaching to myself right now. Because I do just get sad. And just feel like sleeping all day and not doing anything. So it's like since I'm able to talk to you guys I'm also helping myself. So I thank God for you.
Lord God I pray for all of us. I pray that you give us strength when we need it. Which is basically every second of every day. Lord God I pray that you open our eyes. You fill us Lord with your love. I pray that we remember that you are ALWAYS with us. You will never leave us. I pray that the moment the enemy tries and tell us that you have given up on us, that you aren't listening to us, that we will rebuke him in the mighty name of Jesus. Lord God I thank you that we've already won this fight. That we can overcome this world because you have already overcome this world Jesus. I thank you. And I praise You. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Love you guys!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment