Today was one of those days that made me love being a parent. Serena behaved so well and was practicing her walking so much, it made me feel so proud. I look at her and can't believe she's going to be a year already. It literally feels like the other day I brought her home. They weren't kidding when they said time is going to fly. At one point I started thinking about all the babies out there that have something wrong with them or aren't healthy. And it made me really appreciate the fact that God blessed me with a daughter that's 100% healthy. That all the things she does that "annoys" me isn't that big of a deal. Because I'm pretty sure there's plenty of mommies out there that wish their baby's only problem was that they "annoyed" them. Thank you Jesus for all that you've given me and have yet to give me.
1 Chronicles 16:34 NLT
Give thanks to the lord , for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.
In other news... I started making a birthday wish list, since my birthday is in like a week and a half. There's not a lot that I want but the few things I do want are a little pricey Lol. So far here's what I got...
Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick in #10 Beige Tribute - I saw Samantzha aka Batalash Beauty on YouTube with this lipstick and it is to die. I know my lips would look so good with this color.
Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick in #12 corail incandescent
House of Lashes lashes in Siren - I need to start racking up on some lashes. Sometimes I feel like my makeup is absolutely perfect but there's always something missing. And I know it's that.
And last but not least....
Ninja PRO Blender - I want to start juicing so bad. I think my body could totally use it as a cleanse. I really need to get rid of all the toxins in my body. I bet I would shed these last few pounds and to top it off, look and feel better too.
So hopefully I could get something off my wishlist. I'm not gonna be sad if I don't because I know eventually God will give me exactly what I want. Even if it is a lousy (not so lousy) lipstick. Lol
Well love ya. *kisses*





No comments:
Post a Comment